Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Credit repair

Credit scores affect every aspect of our financial lives including qualification for loans and mortgages, the interest rates we pay, employment opportunities, and even insurance premiums. Repairing your credit profile is one of the most important financial decisions you can make. CFIC is a trusted mortgage company that makes the credit repair process convenient, personal, and effective.

Most peeople dont know how many mistakes are made every day by the CRA's (credit reporting agencies). The mistakes they make cause your credit score to be lower there for causing you to pay higher intrest rates on car payments mortgages and a lot more. I would like to help every one update and repair thier credit report, and force the cra's to report accurate information.

I would be glad to help anyone with questiosn about credit or how to repair thier credit for free

1 comment:

CreditRestorer said...

Hi Trevor, my name is Kendlee and I think that you would really be interested in my website. Check out www.vrtmg.com/krobinson4 and tell me what you think. You can also check out my blog at www.rescuemycredit.blogspot.com(be gentle the blog is very new).